Xtra Effort is growing because our client base is expanding. We are therefore looking to hire a recruiter from the technology sector with two to ten years of professional experience since graduating college, including two years of commission based recruiting or sales experience.
We need your assistance.
Would any of your recruiter or inside sales acquaintances appreciate a firm with a favorable reputation for subject matter expertise and integrity, a progressive culture and investment in search technology, a rich compensation plan, and a Westford location?
Below is LOTS of detail about the company, role, and compensation. Please share.
Thank you again.
Xtra Effort Solutions, Inc. candidates may find Xtra Effort to be desirable because:
- Ten year history of creating very satisfied Xtra Effort clients, candidates, and recruiters
- Competitive salary, benefits, and generous commission plan
- Ample clients and hiring requirements
- Use of www.SendOuts.com, a leading edge SaaS Applicant Tracking solution
- Comfortable offices with privacy for phone calls
- T1 internet connection for a speedy connection to the internet
- Dual monitor PC’s for maximum recruiter productivity
- Relaxed, non-political environment
- Reimbursement for cell phone expenses
- Premium LinkedIn accounts
- Database of candidates that is organized and tagged by skills, tenure,
industry expertise, compensation, location, communication skills, travel
- Patient, resourceful and supportive leadership team
- Plenty of parking and services at our Route 110, Westford, location
- Subscription to professional online recruiting training
Candidates must be self-motivated and have an academic and professional history
of above average performance.
Range of Responsibilities (with proof of competency):
- Train and learn about Xtra Effort best practices and systems; and our market segment’ s terminology, values, and priorities
- Search within our database and other resources for candidates who are suitable for current client hiring requirements
- Engage candidates (web, in-person, phone) to discover and document their backgrounds, communication skills, motivations, industry knowledge, skills, etc, and determine if they are a fit for immediate or future Xtra Effort client need
- Introduce candidates to clients, manage the client evaluation and hiring process.
- Meet (phone and in-person) with clients to insure their satisfaction with recent Xtra Effort recruits, identify and document additional hiring requirements, and recruit accordingly.
- Develop new clients
Xtra Effort is a place for you if:
• You work intelligently and diligently
• Enjoy humor
• Are Ok with lots of outbound phone calls (120+ per week)
• Want to work with high growth enterprise technology companies as clients
• Want to work on several considerable client hiring opportunities, many in an exclusive fashion
• Want to be treated fairly
• Want to receive above average compensation for intelligent work and results.
A recruiting career with Xtra Effort can be rewarding because:
• You work with companies who are hiring and growing
• Your clients and candidates represent diverse work cultures, technologies, and personalities
• You make a significant and favorable impact on your candidate’s lives, and your client’s operations
Xtra Effort Solutions, Inc. compensation plan
Compensation Plan A: 100% commission with recoverable draw, and no health insurance
35% commission on candidate placement
45% commission if the recruiter also sourced the candidate (as opposed to a candidate previously in the Xtra Effort database) OR if the recruiter created the job order
60% commission if the recruiter sourced the candidate AND created the job order
$20k placement fee would = up to $12k in commissions
15 placements would = up to $180,000
Compensation Plan B: $50k Salary, and health insurance
30% commission if the recruiter also sourced the candidate (as opposed to a candidate previously in the Xtra Effort database) OR if the recruiter created the job order
35% commission if the recruiter sourced the candidate AND created the job order
$20k placement fee would = up to $7k in commission
15 placements = up to $155,000, including salary